I had so much fun putting together my project for our March Challenge! We got in some great new products from Faber Castel and I was itching to play with them, as well as my new Distress Markers... so I pulled it all out and had some fun to create a collage of techniques on a 6x6 canvas:
- Cardstock painted with Gesso, covered in Gelatos, mixed with water & scraped with a plastic knife for texture. The flower is resist canvas from Prima, also coloured with Gelatos.
- Stamped with Versamark Ink, coloured with Faber Castel Pastel Chalk Pencils, text stamped with a Stampers big marker, doodled a bit with another pen and sprayed it all with Goosebumps.
- Stamp inked with Stampers Big Markers (2 tone), inked with Distress Ink, the a second stamp was inked with Stampers Big Marker and stamped on top. Silk ribbon tied around.
- Paper covered with Tissue Tape, Doodled on with Faber Castel pens & coloured with Gelatos. I sealed it with Matte multi-medium by Ranger.
- Sprayed with Moon Shadow Mist by Lindy's Stamp Gang then Embossed (new Spellbinders M-Bossabilities)
- White paper coloured with Gelatos, then stamped with an image inked up with Stampers Big Markers, embellished with another Canvas Resist flower coloured with Gelatos. The brad is from Graphic 45, coloured with Alcohol Ink to match.
- A square of burlap taped to cardstock, coloured with Gelatos, blended with water. Finished with a pretty embellishment from Prima.
- Sookwang tape covered with Transparent Glitter Ritz, Peel Off sticker over that and coloured with Copics. I took a brown Sharpie to the sticker to tone down the silver & make it look more rustic to suit this project (nothing else would stick to the Peel Off!)
- Distress Markers directly on a rubber stamp, blended with water after stamping. Brown Distress Ink over the paper and water splattered on the background.