Over at our Seriously Creative Challenge Blog, the February challenge is to create a project with LOVE using Layers, Ovals, Vintage & Embellishments :)
I'm a bit late getting my sample done this month, but I'm glad I waited, because our shipment of Mini Magnolia stamps arrived this week and this sweet little image was just the thing I needed for my card!
Here's the card I created:
The base of my card is the Tim Holtz/Sizzix suitcase die... I've been wanting to make a card with this for a while, and now that I have I think you'll be seeing more in the future! So fun! This Mini Magnolia image carrying a suitcase was a perfect fit for it (and quick to colour because she's so tiny!)
- Tim Holtz/Sizzix dies (suitcase, butterfly)
- Spellbinders nestabilities
- Kraft Cardstock
- MME "Follow your Heart" papers
- assorted flowers, sevearl of them sprayed with Moon Shadow Mist from Lindy's Stamp Gang
- Copic Markers, Crackle Paint, Distress Ink & Stain, Glossy Accents, pearls
I hope you'll visit our challenge blog and consider playing along this month! You've got until the 29th to enter! You can also see the card that Mom (Julie) created if you hop over there today as well!
I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
CLP Sketch Challenge (it's not exact, but at least it was inspired by it!)
Cute Card Thursday- Winged Things