Let it Snow!

We've got a new challenge over at our Seriously Creative Challenge Blog: Let it Snow!

Hope you'll join us this month & play along! Here's the cards that Mom & I created.  Mom used this fun Sledding Chicken image from Whipper Snapper- isn't it a hoot?  She's planning on using this for a winter birthday card- perfect! The snowflake 'rosette' is from Little Yellow Bicycle, isn't it fun?  They come pre-cut and scored along with pieces to layer together with them- it's a great little pack of embellishments!
I used the same paper collection (definitely the hottest winter collection to go through our store this year!) from BoBunny, but I decided to continue making Christmas cards... I had stamps that hadn't been used yet (nevermind all the cards that haven't been sent yet... looks like they'll be New Year cards instead!) and ideas still going through my head for them... this features a great stamp set from Unity, my Tim Holtz on the edge Doily die and some wooden snowflakes from Maya Road- LOVE these things, so I'm glad I stocked up since we can't seem to get them any more :(
And now... we wait for snow!  Looks like other parts of BC got a good dose yesterday, and our turn should be coming very soon :) Happy snowy creating!

Comments

Great cards Take Care
Sarah said…
Love the cards! Those papers are fabulous!
Charmaine Stack said…
Sweet cards. I like the reflection on the goggles and that rosette is so pretty!
Roxy said…
These are great, I love that Bo Bunny paper, too! Now I'm wishing I bought some of those wooden snowflakes, darnit!