Creative Accents is CLOSED for the holidays and will re-open for our Boxing Week Sale on Wednesday, Dec. 28 @ 10:30am. Everything in the store will be on sale and there will be some huge savings, so I hope to see you there!
We'd like to invite you to join us for our Wrestling Day Crop, which is on Monday, January 2 from 10am-10pm! You can see the details on Facebook right here.
I have one more project to leave with you, which has been a Christmas project for me, but I've had so much fun I'll keep making them through the year...
I've been making these great glass pendant necklaces, using materials we are now selling at the store. These make fantastic, personalized gifts and they're very reasonably priced! Here's a few samples... I wish I'd taken photos of more of them! (If I gave one to you... I'd love a photo of it!).
- cut patterned paper, photo, etc to the correct size for your glass
- apply a generous amount of Glossy Accents (or Diamond Glaze) to the back of the glass (don't completely cover it, but add enough that it will spread to cover the glass)
- gently place the glass on the paper, allow it to rest on the paper and press lightly if needed to spread the Glossy Accents & remove air bubbles
- let it sit until completely dry- this may take several hours
- turn over and trim away excess Glossy Accents, then brush Glossy Accents lightly over the back of the paper to cover. Allow to dry (shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes).
- apply a jewelry bail to the back OR adhere into the pendant tray using E6000 glue (for pendant tray only, Glossy Accents will work as well)
- let it sit at least 24 hours before wearing, it will have set enough to wrap, etc after 3-4 hours.