Slowpoke & Smiles

I mentioned in my last post that I had some half finished cards just waiting for stamped images... here's one of them all ready to go! I coloured up the adorable new "slowpoke" image from Kraftin' Kimmie (quick & easy!) and cut it with my Spellbinders nestabilities. I finished it off with a sentiment from Hero Arts & some pearls. The base of my card features 'Out of Print' papers by Basic Grey and some Tissue Tape from Tim Holtz- they're perfect together!
It's quick & cute and sunshiney! Hope it makes you smile! I'll be back tomorrow with another card I created with some new arrivals :)

Comments

Nancy said…
Love it, so cute :)
Tanya S said…
Hehee that's so cute.
Graphicat said…
It totally makes me smile! :)
Love the feel of this and all the papers you've used with it.
cheers
Cheri