More Sweet Threads

As promised, I'm back with more card samples featuring Basic Grey's Sweet Threads collection! All of these are quick & easy cards that could be duplicated in under 10 minutes.

This first one features new stamps by Hero Arts & Basic Grey- I inked them up with Distress Ink and misted with a mini mister before stamping (which makes the colours in the Distress Ink much more vibrant!). My image was simply layered and wrapped with twine from the Twinery (loving this stuff)!
Here's another super quick gatefold card- the image on my bellyband here is another Sweet Threads stamp by Hero Arts :)
This card uses 1/2 of a large 'take note' die cut, which was leftover in our POTM kit. I tied some yummy crinkle ribbon around the card and added a tag (sticker) which I had stamped on. A few dots of Liquid Pearls finish it off.
And... one last card (#7!!!) is another banner card, similar to one I shared last time, but on a 3x6 card. The sentiment is from Stampendous.
And there you have it... seven cards you could make with scraps from your scrapbook layout! Happy, scrappy card making ;)

Comments