Kids Valentines

Just a quick post to share with you one of the projects I completed today! Many of you are either teachers (or teaching assistants, like me) or have kids of your own who give out handmade Valentines every year. The 2/3 class I work in is studying SPACE right now, so when I saw this stamp from Amuse I knew it was the image to use this year!

I cut out a big stack of blue hearts with a QuicKutz die and made these. About half of them are embossed in gold, then coloured with smooch. The other half have a white layer on top, with the image stamped in blue and coloured with my Copics & Smooch. Both have Perfect Pearls added for a finishing touch. They're simple, but fun... perfect when you have to make a bunch of them :) Hope the kids love them!
Here's a close up of the coloured ones... cute, eh? If your child is in my class, please don't let them see :)
Stay tuned... I'll be back tomorrow to share with you what I made for our current challenge ;)

Comments

Graphicat said…
Those are CUTE TAra!! Wonder if i should ask Bradley if he wants to make some tomorrow.... hmmm. I'd have to forgo some of my own projects... LOL we'll see.
Love these!
Cheers
Cheri
Lovely the kids are going to love them. They are nice and quick but really great. Take Care