Tidings of Joy

Lately I've been sick & stressed... and then inspired (by Tim Holtz and his 12 tags of Christmas) and then stressed some more because I wanted to CREATE and my time, energy and mojo weren't working for me. I'm starting to feel human again (though not quite over this cold... and hesitant to jinx it!) and really needed to create this week. Alas, no mojo... so I borrowed some mojo from Mojo Monday and Raise The Bar and came up with this card:
As you can see, I actually made two cards- same basic layout and colours, just different papers from the fabulous 'Merry January' collection by We R Memory Keepers. Both cards feature a gorgeous wreath stamp by Artful Stamper, which I've wanted to use with these papers since I first saw it! It's silver embossed on Kraft cardstock and painted with Twinkling H20's, then I added Glossy Accents over the berries.

I added into the mix a sentiment from Amuse, my fave Hero Arts background stamp (can't wait for the new ones to arrive!) and tissue tape by Tim Holtz. Since it was feeling a bit flat, I added a leaf pin (Maya Road) and snowflake button from my stash.

My layout is tweaked from the current Mojo Monday sketch & card elements are inspired by Raise The Bar's challenge to use this acrostic for the word "SNOW":
S
ilver, No ribbon, One designer paper, Wording
I really did use just one designer paper... lucky me it was double sided though ;)

Comments

Graphicat said…
oooooh.... Lucky that paper was double sided! LOL Awesome cards! I love that embossed wreath! It's so pretty!
Great job lady! Glad you have some mojo! :o)
Cheers
Cheri
Nice card and well done. Take Care