Miles Eats Cake

Before we dive full force into CHRISTMAS tomorrow, I thought I'd quickly share a birthday card I made featuring Miles the Mouse from Kraftin' Kimmie. I love both these cake images, and while I originally pictured the second image on the inside of my card... I decided to make a tall (8x3.5") card and place both images on the front! My papers are by We R Memory Keepers and this card is easy on the embellishments- just some brads (our Deal of the Week, together with eyelets!) and some Distress Stickles! I also added two fabulous sentiments by Hero Arts to finish off the card- hope you like it!

Comments

Graphicat said…
Girl this card ROCKS! For one, it's hilarious! Poor mousy...ate way too much cake, but I bet he had a great time doing it! LOL and two...I LOVE that you're so good at the long skinny cards.... I dont know why, but I NEED a square! LOL AWESOME job!
Cheers
Cheri
Eulanda said…
Oh ma gosh this is hilarious!! Those images are so cute and I love this long card and the layout. GREAT birthday card!!