Cosmo Cricket Creations!

Our Deal of the Week this week is on Cosmo Cricket- Everything is at least 20% off! PLUS we've got a couple bundles of savings, including a fun one featuring their Matilda collection. I started up this minibook using the items in the bundle- isn't it fun? Everything is included- paper, chipboard, ribbons, the book... and MORE!
My fave is the cat- love her boots and the fab martini :) Here's the first page- which you can see parts of peeking through the front cover. I haven't added my 'top 10 list' yet, but I plan to! There's so many yummy autumn treats! I saw this saying used with the Frankenstein sticker on another project on the Cosmo Cricket blog and had to steal it :)

Here's some cards I put together quickly last night featuring the DeLovely collection- a few papers and the chipboard stickers. I just added a bit of ribbon, a couple Hero Arts stamps and the newest QK alphabet, Sketchbook, for the 'HI' card!

... and here's a couple cards we've had on display in the store featuring the Joyride collection. Carla had fun making up a whole pile of sweet cards a while ago and I'm not sure if they've ever been blogged ;)
And theres a LOT more Cosmo Cricket goodness in the store right now- all on sale this week! Come check it out!

Comments

Beate said…
Your cards and book are darling! I love Cosmo Cricket!
Hugs and smiles
Eulanda said…
Love all of them and Tara I like your watermark!!