New Arrival!

Just a quick post to share a card I made for a baby shower I'm attending tonight (soon... which is why this is a quick post! LOL). I've been wanting to use the new branch, nest & bird dies from QuicKutz on a baby card since they arrived and I love how they work together.

I used fabulous new papers by Crate Paper- LOVE the colours and textures in the Restoration collection! My sentiment is a super old Hero Arts stamp and the postmark in the corner is another super old one from Stampendous. Flowers & Pearls by Prima, Nestabilities by Spellbinders.
I used the current sketch by Sketch For You To Try, just turned it sideways... I wasn't totally crazy with this card, but it'll do! I think I'll try a remake and see if I can add a bit more texture to it :)
That's it for now! Gotta go gather my giftie and head out the door in a few minutes :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice card Tara! Love the birds nest and egg. The sketch is great with this card and I like your take on it. I am sure it will be well received.