This week I'm making time to create... I think the thought that I only have two weeks left of summer has me wanting to make some time for ME. I'm enjoying the rare treat of hopping around to different challenge blogs and seeing how they'll inspire me (after I've selected some materials to play with). Once I get this out of my system, I'll get busy doing some more prep for upcoming classes ;) For now, though... I'm happily playing! Here's my card:
Here's what I used:
- Fairy & Sentiment by C.C. Designs (coloured with Copics, of course!)
- Text background by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Flourish background by Hero Arts
- Bee (yep, again... and you'll see it tomorrow, too!) & branch by QuicKutz (new border die- LOVE it!)
- Patterned paper by My Mind's Eye "So Sophie"
- Bazzill cardstock
- Leaves from Prima
- Distress Stickles (on the bee, leaves & fairy wings- love this stuff!)
- Pearl flourish by Prima (love cutting these up and using bits here and there)
- Distress Ink for background images and edging all the cut pieces.
I'm entering this card in three challenges... which is about my max (it's actually a pet peeve of mine when I see a card someone has made that is entered into like sixteen different challenges... talk about grasping!). I sat my little fairy (Stamp Something-Fairytale Challenge)on a branch (Cute Card Thursday-Tree-mendous Challenge) and based the card around the sketch from the Tickled Pink Challenge #4.