Fin-tabulous (Mojo Monday)

Hooray... I got a chance to play with another Mojo Monday sketch during it's current week (I use these sketches a LOT, but rarely 'on time'). We celebrated my girlfriend's birthday this week and I was anxious to use my new set of summer sentiments by CC Designs and these cute new stamps & papers by Imaginisce.
This card is much more 'cutesy' than I usually work with, but I had fun with it! I finished it off with some fab ribbon by Fancy Pants, Baubles by Stamping Bell and I painted my dolphin with 'Illuminate' Smooch- it was so easy to work with and gives a nice clear shimmer (which you probably can't see in the photo!). As I mentioned before, the sentiment is by CC Designs, it's Fin-tabulous, isn't it?

I loved this sketch and would love to hear about if you played with this weeks sketch as well! Have a creative day!

Comments