Coming soon...

First- Happy Canada Day! I hope you're enjoying the holiday and time together with family and friends! We're CLOSED today, but will be open regular hours on Friday (9:30-6pm) and Saturday from 11:30 (after the parade) until 5:30pm.

As usual, we'll be closed on Sunday and Monday BUT, (here's 'coming soon' #1) as of July 12 we'll be opening up on Mondays again through the summer so we can be here for all our 'regulars' who stop by every year on their way through town :)

#2 I'll have a peek at our July SOTM up on the blog tomorrow, and the complete sample board will follow soon after that!

#3 We've got a new CHALLENGE coming up for the month of July and I hope you'll take some time to play with us! I'm very excited because we're kicking this one off with our very first BLOG HOP! We've got a talented list of ladies joining us and I can't wait to share their projects with you! Be sure to stop by the blog on TUESDAY, when the fun begins!

Comments