Cards for Mom

One day maybe I'll have my seasonal inspiration posted *before* the actual event... but late is better than never, right?

Here's a couple cards for you, designed with Mom in mind! This first card was our Mother's Day make & take at the Fiesta! The flowers are on a pull out piece so there is room to write your sentiment inside. The measurements for this card are from a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. The flowers & leaves are from a lovely set of stamps by Stampendous & the sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms. (More sentiments inside, but this one fit perfectly on the little QK tag I used!)
This is the card I actually gave my mom for Mother's Day! I coloured up this little Hero Arts bear (and several other images!) to match the Queen Bee papers by Pink Paislee... LOVE them, though they don't give a lot of colours to work with! He is almost entirely coloured with the W family of Copics- it matches perfectly, love it! I was really pleased with how this card came together. Other additions are a Tim Holtz Alterations edge die, border stamp by Hampton Art & some fun glittery ribbon we have in the store. This sentiment is also from Cornish Heritage Farms- it's a fabulous set of sentiments designed for Mothers :)
Hope you enjoy my cards for Mom!

Comments