peeks

I apologize because the photo quality here is pretty terrible... I didn't even tidy up shelves before snapping as many photos of new stuff I could get before my camera died (I should probably put new batteries in it!) but here's a little sampling of new stuff...

Stamps from Stampendous (and storage solutions!) and Pink Cat Studio are also here, but the glare from the lights prevented me from getting them in my quick photo session ;)

Here's some of the gorgeous LUSH collection by My Minds Eye (yummy flocking on several of the papers!)
A few new Prima flowers...
BoBunny is in the house! Here's some of the accessories for Jazmyne:
and here's the Jazmyne papers- gorgeous and glittery!
The fabulous Mama-razzi collection.... LOVE it! (I'm working on a sample for a fun mini book class with this line!)
... and that's all I could catch before the red light started flashing at me! You'll have to stop by the store to see the rest of the goodness!

Comments