Eye Candy 4 U

Just wanted to share a bit of eye candy with you today... seems it's been a little while! First up is a fun birthday card I made for a girlfriend's 50th Birthday last week. I just love this owl & all the goodies that go with it from Cornish Heritage Farms and had a blast coloring it up with my Copics. The 'waterfall' Stickles I added to the hat & 'who' word just made it POP and it was super pretty and sparkly in person! I learned that I've come to depend a lot on patterned paper for matching things up and let me tell ya... this little dude didn't match with ANY! So, it was a perfect time to pull out one of my fave QK embossing folders and a fun Spellbinders die to finish it off. I was really happy with how this card turned out- hope you like it!
These two 12x12 layouts by Leslea feature the "Sweet Cheri" papers by Imaginisce. I love that she's done two single page layouts with different themes using the same collection of papers. I really love the rainbow heart of buttons on the second layout- so much fun!


We really enjoy having Leslea on our design team. She's the only current member of the team without her own blog, so I'll be making more of an effort to post her projects here on our blog. Of course, you can always check them out here in the store- the details are always better in person :) These layouts are her latest, but I'm hoping to find some time to photograph some of the others we've got on display right now & share them with you here soon!

Comments