{watching in wonder}

This layout was my project at our midnight crop last week, the photos were taken last summer when we went to the Vancouver Aquarium. (I'm trying to make myself scrap some 'old' photos before I do my NY trip!) I used a variety of papers, including Basic Grey's Lime Rickey, some glitter paper by doodlebug & Bazzill Bling cardstock. I added some clear embellishments from Fancy Pants to add some extra dimension
Here's a close up- This was my first project using one of the new embossing borders by QK- I loved that I could do the full 12" length, six inches wide on the Epic Six and that border was wide enough to emboss my title as well! I sanded it after embossing & applied Broken China Distress Ink over the raw white core that was peeking out. My title is done with Diesel grand & Flirt gift set alphabets by QuicKutz and the cute little dolphin is from the Relax gift set. I finished it by applying some glossy accents/diamond glaze to a few dots on the embossed border.
and here is the sketch I used as my starting point, from the PageMaps book!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Graphicat said…
I saw this LO on the table when I picked up my prize package (yeah!!) and thought it was gorgeous! Great Job Tara!!
Tanya S said…
Way more gorgeous in person!!!