June SOTM by Impression Obsession

Friday is finally here, and so are the samples for our June SOTM! This month we're featuring a duo of cling mounted stamps (it's becoming a pattern, I know... but we just love the convenience & value of cling!) from Impression Obsession! I've had my eye on this cupcake martini for a while now and this month seems like the right time as we're preparing to celebrate TEN YEARS in Williams Lake this summer- Wow! So, let the birthday celebrations begin- CHEERS to you, our fabulous customers, and to anyone you know who'll be getting a birthday martini card this summer ;) All four cards feature "Delight" papers by Fancy Pants- including some of their 'cards' designs which gives you 12 individual designs on one sheet!
On this card I used a base of Bazzill embossed cardstock, inked up with Mahogany Distress Ink. I used the new "String Bean" QK alpha to write "cheers" on the card and coloured up my martini with Copic Markers & a touch of Spica glitter pen (don't those chocolate cupcakes look yummy? I've been craving cupcakes since I started playing with these stamps... so I bought some for tonight's midnight crop!) and covered the liquid with DG3 by Judikins (similar to Diamond Glaze, but goes on crystal clear and dries in a thinner layer).
This one features another one of the 'card' images from Fancy Pants- this card came together quickly as it's such a small surface (3x6") but I enjoyed adding some detail to the inside as you see here (not something I usually do on our SOTM board):
Mom embossed the main image in gold and coloured the 'drink' with some gold Twinkling H2O's for an extra touch of shimmer. The bling on the scallops and the glass bottom add some fun. (Good news- Luminarte, the makers of H2O's, had announced their company was closing a few months back, but decided to stay open after the response of their customers!)

... and this is the card you saw a few days ago!

Comments