Hurrah for Teamwork!

I just love seeing some of my favorite things working together... like this week, you can see some fabulous blog action from two of our FAVE companies to deal with: QuicKutz & Hero Arts! There's gonna be fantastic samples & inspiration on their blogs as well as lots of goodies to win... go check it out and take part in the contests! Check it out- this is the BIG prize you can win this week from these two companies (get all the details by visiting their blogs). Is that fabulous or what?.... and just because I'm so excited about this, I'm gonna add a little sweetness to the deal for anyone who finds this post! Share a comment on this post with a link to a project you made featuring both QuicKutz & Hero Arts.... Next Monday (June 15) I'll randomly select someone who played to win a little gifty from us featuring QK dies (which you can use on ANY die cutting machine) & Hero Arts stamps! The value of my gift will go up depending on the number of posts, but let's start at $30! Check out the QK & HA blogs and get yourself inspired... I look forward to seeing your creations! (p.s. you can double up your projects for entry here & on the Hero Arts blog!)

shh.... bonus- mention this blog post when you're in our store this week and save 10% on regular priced Hero Arts or QuicKutz products!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janet Williams said…
Don't know if I got this right but here goes. Hope this works. Take Care
Tanya said…
Wow!!!! Thank you!!!!!!