Saturday, May 30, 2009

Take two stamp sets...

Take two fabulous sets of Kim Hughes stamps by Cornish Heritage Farms, mix it together with cheery 'Lime Rickey' papers by Basic Grey... add a simple layout by Sheetload of Cards and mix together to create an assortment of fun cards! (Then take some leftovers paper scraps and make even more...).
{p.s. all of this started with using up some Lime Rickey leftovers from a project I was asked to create for the June issue of PageMaps- I'll share that with you on Monday!)






I've noticed that since I got these CHF stamps, they've been my 'go to' for TONS of projects- especially the tag sentiments set! They're just the perfect size for so many cards and it's wonderful to have such a variety of sentiments to be interchangeable! Mixing these images together with Lime Rickey allowed me to really play up the COLOUR on these images, much more so than I would normally do- even to the point of making some downright ODD cards LOL. I love the 'Maisy Ketto' image by Stamping Bella on the one card, she is a blast to color with cheery papers like this because she simply looks to me like she would wear wacky colour combos!

No comments: