Share the love....

I'm feeling a little 'blah' today and I could use a pick-me up, so I thought maybe you could use one too... join me in sharing the love and while you're at it, you can earn a FREE entry to QuicKutz's Create in Color Sweepstakes.

Post a COMMENT on our blog including at least one of the following (and your email address so I can send you the code):
- a link to your blog, with a recent post (ie. in the last month) featuring QK products
- tell me your favorite QK shape/font & what you love about it
- share with us a favorite recent purchase from our store
- link to your blog with a post linking back to this blog, sharing why you love shopping with us

Your comments will make me happy- and it'd thrill me to have one of our customers win the sweepstakes this year :)

If you're a QK club member- make sure you ask for your sweepstakes entry code when you complete your FREE make & take this month- it's another 12" layout, free just for joining our QK club!

(I do have a limited number of entry codes... first come, first served!)

Comments

Sarah said…
hey Tara! It's Sarah, I just started a blog, so it's all pretty new, but I think almost all my posts have something that I used quickutz with! I just posted a bunch of cards that I made and I think all except one are made with quickutz! my blog is scrapsbysarah.blogspot.com
enjoy!
Anonymous said…
Hi Tara & staff its Twyla I wanted to say that my favorite Quickutz is the 4X4 Spicy Chicken for Revolution. I have 2 girls so the flowy large font works great. Thanks, Twyla
Sarah said…
ooohh!! I love Spicy Chicken! That's one that I wish I had! Aunty Laura has it though, I just used it on a double pager of Caleb!