a little eye candy...

I had so much fun creating this layout with the new papers by Pink Paislee & some fun sheers by Maya Road... plus a bunch of stuff from my stash! Yes, it's ME in those pictures... don't they just crack you up? My title is done with QK's Paige mini (my very first QK alpha- long discontinued, but hopefully they'll bring it back one day!) and Nutmeg. The subtitle is with some fantastic mini alpha stickers by Making Memories- they've been around from years, but they're just so easy to use...

Tanya created this awesome card featuring Miles (the dragonfly) Huggabug by Bella- I love the combo of these Basic Grey papers & the speech bubble from QuicKutz with that great message stamp by A-Muse (did I mention we have new stamps from A-Muse in stock???) and don't you love the distressed edges on the card? That's just those fabulous Core-dinations cardstock- we now have a great assortment in 8.5x11!

Comments