Coming Soon (photos from Edmonton)

I didn't take a lot of photos when I was in Edmonton last weekend, but here's a few samples using products I ordered- trust me, there is sooo much more to come! There are lots of new baby collections, tons of companies with amazing specialty papers (flocked, embossed, glittered...) and mini books everywhere! There also seems to be a lot of new products with a 'collage' type feel to them (which I love- but I'd love to hear what YOU think about it!) and there's some great new tools & accessories I look forward to getting my hands on!

My make & takes and class samples from the weekend will be on display in the store for a few more days still, so just ask to see them if you're in the store next week! I had a great time and have lots of fresh inspiration for upcoming classes!

Here's a great sample layout from Karen Foster Designs using the mechanic papers we already have in stock:

Little Yellow Bicycle released some great new lines- the first to arrive will be these baby boy/baby girl collections:


The 'fabulous' collection from Chatterbox is a really unique collection- my photos didn't turn out very fabulous, but these products have a lot of potential!
Cosmo Cricket is such a fun company- we have bits and pieces in stock already from their new releases, including the sweet 'Lil' Man' line.

... and there's lots more to come, I wish I had more photos to share!

Comments