December Stamps of the Month


Introducing our December STAMPS of the month! We decided to go with two stamps this month, as we brought two new stamp companies in the store. Riley the Moose is by Hanna Stamps, and he's just so cute in his arm chair with coffee (or cocoa) and a cupcake... I love that he totally suits Christmas cards, but can be used for a variety of occasions throughout the year!

Also new to the store is Clear Dollar Stamps, who have really impressed me with the quality of their polymer! The holly builder set was a dream to work with, and I think I managed to use almost every stamp in that set on my samples, which is no small feat :)

I also had a fantastic time playing with my new Copic markers and comparing them to my watercolor pencil crayons... and WOW! I love my pencils, but the Copics have made a believer out of me! They're so much fun! Check out the difference between them on my samples and you'll see what I mean :)

I hope you enjoy my sample cards this month- sorry about the crummy photo quality on some of them, it just wasn't working for me!




Here's what the holly set from Clear Dollar Stamps looks like- I think it was a great partner for Riley the Moose this month :)

Comments