September Stamp of the Month!

Introducing our September Stamp of the Month, "Prairie Flowers" by Old Island Stamp Company. It's been ages since we got a shipment from Old Island, and I'm impressed once again with the gorgeous images and fabulous quality of rubber stamps. I love the wispy, autumn feel of this image and both Mom & I enjoyed playing with the stamp (I especially enjoyed using the new "Ambrosia" collection by Basic Grey with it!)

I'll post close ups of the cards along with more details soon... here's a bonus project I made- a cute little note book (with coasters & my new Zutter Bind it All tool!) featuring some scholarly "Obscure" papers by Basic Grey- I love how the SOTM image blends right in with the patterned paper! Isn't the new dragonfly alpha by QK adorable? Love it!

Comments