It's week 2 featuring our "Around the World" make & takes by QuicKutz! This weeks project features the Chopsticks limited edition alphabet by QK & Fleuriste papers by Cosmo Cricket.
Stop by and make this quick card and get another stamp on your QK passport! Anyone can pick up a passport- you don't have to own QK to fill it up and get an entry code for their Around the World Sweepstakes!
Here's some more ways to get your passport stamped...
- Complete an around the world make & take (a different one each week
- Join the QK Club (free stamp for club members)
- Purchase an Around the World Gift Set or QK Tool (the Squeeze is on sale for $69 this month!)
- Embellish three QuicKutz die cuts and donate them to the store for display
- Paste a photo of yourself in your passport (and bring it in to show us!)
- Recieve a demo of the Revolution 12" platform
If you completed one of these items since last Saturday and didn't get your
passport stamped, we'd be happy to do it for you next time you're in! We
have limited quantities of QK passports, so get yours while you can!