November Stamp of the Month

Introducing the November SOTM! This month our stamp is actually a set of 6 vertical greetings by Impression Obsession. Each stamp is mounted on EZ mount & ready to cling to an acrylic block (or you can use the handy storage case as your block). I love having sentiments in a variety of shapes & sizes, and this set will be one you'll love to use year round! (a side note- the title for our sample board is "Merry" from the new "Merry & Bright" QuicKutz gift set!)
This 'happy holidays' card, created by Mom (Julie) uses new crushed velvet ribbon & shapes from the Merry & Bright QK gift set, plus a star & some goosebumpz by QuicKutz.
I had fun making the 'just a note' card, featuring one of the newest Bellas in our store, snowbunnybella. I think she looks great with this paper by My Minds Eye, some snowflakes from QuicKutz and glitter glue trimmings!
This is a simple card with an uneven score line, perfect for the vertical greetings! Paper by MME with some QK holly leaves and a bit of bling. (I'll be making more like this one, taking advantage of all the gorgeous new papers in the store!)
This is another simple card which Tanya & I worked together on. I love how the print of this Karen Foster 'thank you' paper houses the greeting so perfectly- what could be sweeter than cupcakeabell?

Comments