October 2007 SOTM



Introducing our October 2007 SOTM- Cuppa Love by the Stamp Barn! We've had fun playing with this guy, and I'm planning on using him in the packaging of some homemade cocoa mixes for gifties this Christmas! I even have one with some halloween candies in it in the works... but it's perfect for teas, hot chocolates, little packs of coffee... great for gift giving this time of year!


This first card is actually the only one made by me this month! I love this new paper by fancy pants... there is a baggie of hot chocolate showing through the cut out heart in the mug!


These cards are by Tanya, you can see how versatile this image will be-- it's great for Christmas cards, birthdays, October colds (I've got me one of those!)... and I love how she used the monkey (from the Animal House papers & stickers we just got in!) in her mug!




This last item, created by mom (Julie) is just a little header card with some hot chocolate behind it. So quick & easy! It'd be a great card insert or little giftie.

Comments