Last Chance...

... to enjoy 20% savings at our Anniversary Sale! (see details below)

QuicKutz is one of the featured items, and I just wanted to share some of the alphas we have available for 20% off!
- Metro & Moxie Classic Size (love these, so nice and chunky!)
- Metro & Moxie Skinni Mini Size
- Studio Classic
- Olivia Skinni Mini
- Zoe mini
- Sophisticate gift set (mini size alpha with shapes & stamps)
- Washington Grand
We also have a bunch of individual dies and we have all 3 different Squeeze tools in stock right now! We also have the Silhouette in stock-- It's a fantastic deal at 20% off these awesome QK products!

Here's a peek at all the fun stickers we've got in stock from 7 gypsies! Many of you have heard me say I'm 'not a sticker person' but I must confess, I really like these guys! They're witty and true to life... perfect for so many occassions!

Comments

Jeff AND DeAnna said…
They look so fun!! Oh how I wish I had time to play! -ddm