Fiesta was fabulous!

We had a fabulous time at the Fiesta on Saturday, here's what some ladies are saying...
I HAD THE BEST TIME EVER!!! You guys did such a great job of keeping things going yet giving enough time to work on our own projects. That's the first one I've been to and I'd go again. Thanks for having the Fiesta!

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FUN I HAD SATURDAY. LEARNED ALOT OF THINGS AND MET SOME GREAT PEOPLE. I HOPE YOU DO IT AGAIN.... YOU GUYS DID A REALLY GREAT JOB!

We ended our day with some Pinata whacking (always great for laughs!) and drawing our grand prize winner (for a great prize worth around $400!): Tina Correia. Congrats, Tina! We hope you're enjoying all your new goodies!






As you can see, there were lots of smiles from the fantastic group of ladies who came out! In addition to all the fun we had, we raised just over $300 to donate to the Relay for Life!
{I muted the photos a bit by playing with the colour saturation in Photo Shop, then added a digital frame.}

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow that looked like so much fun! And great job on raising a good amount of money for Relay for life!
BJ