I'm loving it... {Silhouette}

WOOHOO! Our new QuicKutz tool, the Silhouette, arrived today... I was itching to get here as soon as mom called me at the school to let me know! This arrival has totally made my day (and then I won a coffee at Timmy's on my "Roll up the Rim" cup, too!) and I've had fun playing with it so far! Set up and installation on the computer went smoothly (I'd say it took about 30 minutes) and then I was able to start cutting! I expect I'll be learning all the ins and outs for a bit, but the thing is... it WORKED right away! We've tried a variety of fonts & shapes on assorted papers (including adhesive backed bazzill, which cut just fine!) and so far so good! I created THIS title on the adhesive Bazzill with a font called "Elise" and I'm sure I'll have a million ideas in the next few days... so many things to try! Just had to share! If you're in the neighborhood, stop by the store, cuz I'd love to give a quick demo (just remember... I'm still learning it too!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
THAT'S JUST WHAT YOU NEED TARA, COFFEE AND SILHOUETTE!!! ENJOY,I'M JEALOUS!!!