a scrappin' good time...

... was had by all at our midnight crop last night! I even managed to get a few layouts done (with a great deal of help from Becky Fleck's Page Maps). I'm excited because I created a layout (girlfriends) with NEW Basic Grey Perhaps papers and another one with COMING SOON papers by My Minds Eye- the cowgirl line from their "Signature Life" collection. I think this is my favourite of all the papers we ordered from them... but they were all gorgeous, so I reserve the right to change my mind on that! My "better in the country" layout (which is also my very first ROUND layout-thanks to PageMaps for the inspiration!) also uses another coming soon product... Bazzill Bling Blossoms! You have to see these to understand how gorgeous they are-- they're like crushed velvet, and of course they match the bling cardstock! Lovely new products, which should be in the store sometime in March! Can't wait!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome layouts!
BJ
tyrymom29 said…
I love these !!!!! Love the layouts and the colors ....so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!