Ranger does it again...


Yes, they've done it again... I'm so excited to have fun new Ranger products in the store! We've got the entire collection (36 colours!)of Paint Dabbers in the store, and they are just soooo handy! I had to try them out today, so I pulled out my foam stamps for a quick layout-- it was SO nice to not have any brushes to clean up afterwards, not to mention that there was no wasted paint sitting around either! It's good stuff!

We also have the fun new 'accents'-- in addition to the glossy accents (which is a classic, whatever brand you use!) they've made matte accents (gives a dry embossed look), crackled accents & sepia accents (glossy accents with a sepia hue-- fun!). I tried out the matte accents on my layout as well, and it's pretty cool, though I'd say it's more tactile than visual, so probably something I'll use on cards, mini books and ATC's more than on layouts!

Here's a scan of my quickie layout-- real simple, but I got to play with new Cosmo Cricket papers, the paint dabbers, matte accents & a new QK die PLUS I got to use one of my 1 cent photos-- all things that make me happy! I hope you get a chance to do something that makes you happy tonight. Have a creative day!

Comments