Christmas is coming... stamps are here!

Well, it's happened. Our first shipment with NEW for 2006 Christmas stamps has arrived! It's a bit weird, but then I'm never ready for it when it comes, ya know? There are some fun new images-- including all the snowflakes you see on the cover of Hero Arts' winter catalog and idea book (which you can have FREE if you purchase a Hero Arts stamp!) There are some fun new stamps, though, and of course... back in stock-->BLING! Hero Arts makes my favorite self adhesive rhinestones, which are a nice touch on, well, everything!

Other news that has me jumping for joy today... my first batch of Disneyland pictures has arrived! I can't wait to start scrapping this holiday! I ordered prints via 2 peas in a bucket (scrapbookpictures.com) and since I'm doing a little 8" album, I ordered a bunch of them in 3x3, which is quite a nice little size! I also ordered a couple of them cropped to 4x8, which will be a half of my layout-- how fun is that!

Comments