Monday, June 12, 2006

becoming a blogger...

Well, here it is, my first blog entry! I'm not entirely sure what this blog will contain exactly, but I'm hoping to make it an inspiring place where I can post things that make you want to create!

I finished (mostly) my prototype for a fun summer class-- a flip flop mini book! It's just adorable, and I want to make a whole bunch of them! I'm thinking it will be a fun little book for some of the not so great photos we take at Disneyland this summer!

Have you seen our new 'Scrap & Card Kit' I put together? It was a fun challenge for me, and I loved the inspirations I got from Rhonna Farrer's Splendor line of papers-- they really are beautiful, and now I'm seeing them everywhere I look, I've found lots on Two Peas in a Bucket! We've got some fabulous card & page samples up in the store, as well-- these really do go with alot of stuff!

4 comments:

Noelia said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Have fun!

Kat said...

Let me be the first to welcome you to blogging and Blogspot! I don't have scrapping stuff on mine but it is a nice little place for whatever you want to do. There are soooo many scrap blogs now! Good luck & have fun!

Julie said...

Nice first post. Blogging can be as addicting as scrapbooking :-)

ms.espresso said...

Thanks so much for your warm welcome!